Asking for a friend
We want to be able to come alongside you, especially as we have difficult conversations throughout this series. We recognize that, depending upon your situation, the resources listed below might be extremely helpful. But, for others, these resources may just be a starting point. Regardless your situation, we want to help.
- Click here to request counseling
- Click here to complete a care request
- Click here for a listing of counselors (*Please note that this list of Christian counselors include individuals that we as Grace Fellowship recommend to those who seek counseling.)
Check out recommended resources below:
- Week 1 - What About Pornography?
- Week 2 - Does Debt Matter?
- Week 3 - How do I Handle a Prodigal Child?
- Week 4 - How do I Move Past What Happened to Me?
- Week 5 - How do I Deal with Anger?
Week 5 - How do I Deal with Anger?
Week 4 - How do I Move Past What Happened to Me?
Week 3 - How do I Handle a Prodigal Child?
Praying Circles Around Your Children by Mark Batterson
Come Back, Barbara by C John Miller and Barbara Miller Juliani
Week 2 - Does Debt Matter?
Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
Debt Snowball (explained)
Week 1 - What about pornography?
- Finally Free by Heath Lambert
- Every Man’s Battle by Stephen Arterburn & Fred Stoker
- Beggar’s Daughter by Jessica Harris
- Shattered Vows: Hope and Healing for Women by Debra Laaser
- The Game Plan: The Men’s 30-Day Strategy for Attaining Sexual Integrity by Joe Dallas
What to do when you discover what you weren't expecting - PDF
Cell Phone Agreement - PDF