We are looking for people who desire to do ministry in an innovative, creative, and collaborative environment.
Grace Fellowship staff members are passionate about leveraging our individual and collective gifts and abilities. We work as a team in a fast-paced church that is focused on seeing lives radically transformed.
We are committed to creating a dynamic staff team that will challenge you to bring your best each and every day. If you are looking to make a difference in our community through a gospel-centric church that helps people live Jesus-centered lives, then Grace Fellowship might be a great fit!
If you are interested in applying for a job listed below, please follow these guidelines.
- Read through the Grace Code. This will give you a clear picture of the culture of Grace and will help you determine if our church is a good fit for you.
- Pay attention to the role’s application deadline.
- Please include the role in the subject line of your email (where applicable).
- Attach your resume to your email (where applicable).
- Pray that God will direct you and us as we search for these critical staff roles.
*If you are chosen as one of the top candidates to move to the next phase of the hiring process, you will be notified within two business days of the application deadline. If you are not notified, please know that we are pursing other applicants who better match the qualifications we are seeking.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
You will receive a response within seven business days
At Grace, our custodial team is responsible for providing safe and clean environments for our weekend services and ministry events.
Reports to: Custodial Coordinator
Part-time - 20 to 25 hours weekly
- clean floors, surfaces, windows, bathrooms, and other general areas of the building(s)
- remove trash
- help to maintain building cleanliness during and/or after events
- perform other duties as determined by supervisor
- regularly scheduled weekly cleaning (Monday-Friday)
- additional flexible weekend and evening hours for events as needed
- 20-25 hours per week
Become a Resident
*Now accepting applications for January 2020.
Click here to learn about the 2-year resident program at Grace Fellowship.
*The 2019 Summer Internship application has been closed.
To learn more about our Summer Internship program, click here.