Communications Project Submission Process
We look forward to working with you on this project!
The Communications Team looks forward to working with you on your project/request! Please know that a member of the team will respond within 2 business days with either project approval or additional follow-up. If you have any questions prior to that conversation, please contact Communications Administrator Veronica Barron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you submit a project or request...
Before you submit a project or request to the Communications Team, please process through the following:
- Do you have all timelines and deadlines organized?
- Do you have samples of pieces you'd like to include? If so, you'll have an opportunity to upload those documents or share those links.
- Has this project been approved through the appropriate channels?
- If you are not going to be the project manager, have you thought through who the point person will be?
important submission timelines
The Communications Team wants to help you and your team/ministry succeed as we all strive to help people Meet, Follow, and Share Jesus. Please know that we have put these submission timelines in place so that our team can help to manage and juggle the many amazing projects and messages that Grace Fellowship is communicating.
A Message-Altering Project changes the course of the entire church communications. (Examples: Let's Go, Christmas, Easter).
Submission Timeline: Please submit the project at least 3 months prior to your very first proposed due date.
A Large-Reach Project has the potential to reach more than 500 people and requires a great deal of preparation between many teams. (Examples: Eggsplosion, NT Challenge, Single Parent Fair).
Submission Timeline: Please submit the project at least 6 weeks prior to your very first proposed due date.
A Standard Project requires 3-4 weeks of promotion and reaches less than 400 people This also includes general reprint requests and general projects.
Submission Timeline: Please submit the project at least 4 weeks prior to the first proposed deadline.
What happens after I submit my request?
After submitting your request, the following process will occur:
- The Communications Team will have 2 business days (Monday-Friday) to review and either approve your request, contact you with additional questions, or propose additional updates.
- Once everything is agreed upon, the Communications Team will create a Trello project board that includes all project pieces, deadlines, and other information.
- The project manager will be invited to "join" the Trello project board.
*Trello Project Board: This board will be used to note, update, and track all project progress. It's our hope that this will take the place of a) numerous email trains, and b) uncertainly of project progression.
- Celebrate project completion!
*Please note: all asks do not guarantee a "yes." While we strive to accommodate all requests, situations may occur in which we are unable. If this is the case with your project, a member of our team will be in touch to offer feedback.