For All Forever
$380 per student
The full balance for each student is due May 1.
CLICK HERE to make a payment towards your balance.
What is mix?
MIX is a five-day summer event specifically designed for students in sixth, seventh, and eighth grades. It is intentionally crafted in ways that will engage students through tactile, interactive, and fun activities coupled with Bible-based teaching and small group interaction.
MIX is an event that understands 6th-8th grade students need their own experience. This age group is at a unique time in their lives - they’re growing and learning different than any other age group. They’re still young enough to need to play, but old enough to start understanding some core ideals that will stay with them the rest of their lives. For this reason, MIX isn’t designed for high school students, or for preteens. It’s specifically designed for sixth, seventh, and eighth grade students - it’s their chance to be exactly who they are: to play, listen, and learn as themselves.
- Required for all indoor spaces where groups are gathering
- Required outdoors only in areas where social distancing cannot be maintained
- Auditorium seating will be adjusted to maintain social distancing, and sessions will be duplicated
- Additional meal shifts in cafeterias will be created
- MIX will be organizing groups into cohorts to help limit exposure risk and assist with contact tracing should exposure occur
CLEANING & SANITIZATION
- There will be increased sanitization and cleaning schedules in all occupied buildings
- Sanitizing stations will be setup in/near the auditorium, the cafeteria, and other regularly used buildings
DAILY SCREENINGS FOR STAFF & ATTENDEES
Staff and attendees will be required to complete a daily screening that includes:
- Temperature checks
- Symptom related questionnaire
- Testing & Isolation (if necessary)
- Access to rapid testing for symptomatic individuals
- Designated isolation locations during testing
- No contact or reduced contact recreation options with increased sanitization for contact equipment
What to Bring / What to Keep Home
- Twin bedding (a pillow and sheets/sleeping bag)
- Clothes for 5 days, specifically clothes that can get dirty or wet (consider a swimsuit, one-piece for girls)
- Bath Towel
**Students should not bring anything of great value. Students can bring cell phones, but phone use will be limited and left to the discretion of the student's leader.
***Students can bring spending money to buy things from the camp store or vending machines, but they will never need any money to participate in camp activities.