NEXT Summer Camp 2021
June 11 - 13
FFA Camp Muskingum
NEXT Summer Camp 2021 is for students entering 3rd-5th grade in the Fall of 2021.
During NEXT Summer Camp 2021 - The Battle - we'll hone in on The Battle of Jericho and learn, just like the Israelites did, that God's plan is the best plan! The weekend will also be jam-packed with tons of fun, age-appropriate games and outdoor activities including swimming, canoeing, food, worship sessions, bonfires, small group time, and much more!!
*NEXT Summer Camp is $160 per person
Where & When
Students will meet at the Pickerington Campus (1449 Refugee Rd) on Friday, June 11, at 8am. From there, we'll head to FFA Camp Muskingum (3226 Dyewood Rd SW, Carrollton, OH 44615)
We'll return Sunday, June 13, at 3pm to the Pickerington Campus (1449 Refugee Rd).
- Required for all indoor spaces where groups are gathering
- Required outdoors only in areas where social distancing cannot be maintained
- Auditorium seating will be adjusted to maintain social distancing, and sessions will be duplicated
- Additional meal shifts in cafeterias will be created if social distancing can not be maintained
- Students will be organized into small groups to help limit exposure risk and assist with contact tracing should exposure occur
CLEANING & SANITIZATION
- There will be increased sanitization and cleaning schedules in all occupied buildings
- Sanitizing stations will be setup in/near the auditorium, the cafeteria, and other regularly used buildings
- No contact or reduced contact recreation options with increased sanitization for contact equipment
DAILY SCREENINGS FOR STAFF & ATTENDEES
Staff and attendees will be required to complete a daily screening that includes:
- Temperature checks
- Symptom related questionnaire
- Isolation (if necessary)
Label EVERYTHING with your child’s name (luggage, bedding, clothing, etc.)… EVERYTHING!!! Try to fit everything into one big suitcase with wheels so that your child can just roll it instead of trying to carry multiple small items.
We will be riding on school busses. All luggage will go in a truck, but the kids may want to take their pillow and/or a SMALL bag of personal items with them for the 2 hour bus ride.
- Sleeping bag (or twin sheets and blanket) and pillow
- toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- washcloth and towel
- swimsuit and towel (*girls - no bikinis, please wear one piece or tank and bottoms)
- clothes for two days (shorts, t-shirts, comfortable clothes)
- 2 pair of shoes (a pair of sneakers is required, but they may want to bring flip flops, water shoes, etc.)
- Bible and pen
- water bottle (easy to fill and carry, labeled with your name)
- optional snacks for your student - no peanut items, please.
Medications: All medications should be in a ziploc bag labeled with your child's name. Our camp nurse will collect all the medications at check-in and keep them for the weekend. She will dispense medications at the appropriate times to each child. If you have any special medical concerns or instructions, you can talk to her before we leave.
DO NOT BRING
- MONEY (there is no place or need to purchase anything)
- ELECTRONICS (cell phone, ipod, etc - there is very limited service at camp and we do not want to lose an expensive item)
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.