Impact Week is a week-long opportunity to show God’s love to our communities by serving them in a BIG WAY! During the week of May 7-12, we have over 1,000+ spots available for you to serve!
There are projects to help widows, single parents, homeless individuals, and local schools. Projects to beautify our city by picking up trash, weeding, gardening and more are available as well. There are opportunities for everyone at every campus, and while some projects are for a specific campus, anyone is welcome to sign up for any project!
Things to remember:
- Pick a project and go! All directions are provided in each project description (see sign-up link below), and you will not receive further instruction. Please DO NOT CONTACT the organization you're serving. If you have questions, email the Director of Local Impact at email@example.com.
- Wear your blue Grace Fellowship t-shirt. If you do not have one, you can pick one up for free during weekend services beginning April 12 at your campus location. *You must sign up for an Impact Week project before picking up a shirt.
- Please be ready to be flexible! Our Impact Team has done the work to set up these projects and gather all the details, but we have no control over how the project could change when you get there.
- Working with a Supervisor: If your project requires a supervisor to show up and the supervisor has not arrived after 15 minutes, call Nicole Waggoner, Director of Local Impact at (614) 915-4190.
- Can kiddos participate? There are many options that would be great for families, but please do not include your children in the number of slots you take when you sign up. Instead, indicate the number of children in the comments section. Whether or not a project will work for your child is up to your discretion.
- Deadline: The deadline to signup is May 2.
- For Grace Group Leaders: If you are a Grace Group Leader who has a specific project you would like to sign-up for but need to adjust the time, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will see if we can change the time.
- Remember to represent Jesus and Grace Fellowship well!
- Help us document the fun of Impact Week by posting photos on social media and using #graceimpact.