Impact Week is a week-long opportunity to show God’s love to our communities by serving them in a big way! During the week of May 8-13, we have over 1,100 spots available for you to serve!
There are projects to help widows, single parents, homeless individuals, and human trafficking victims. Projects to beautify our city by picking up trash, weeding, gardening and more are available as well. There are opportunities for everyone at every campus. On the sign up list, campus-specific projects are marked with Pickerington, LH, or UA, but anyone is welcome to sign up for any project!
Things to remember:
- Pick a project and go! All directions are provided in each project description (see sign-up link below), and you will not receive further instruction. Please DO NOT CONTACT the organization you're serving. If you have questions, email the Director of Local Impact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wear your blue Grace Fellowship t-shirt. If you do not have one, you can pick one up for free during weekend services beginning April 23 & 24 in the office at Pickerington and Licking Heights and at Upper Arlington in Volunteer Central. You must sign up for an Impact Week project before picking up a shirt.
- Please be ready to be flexible! Our Impact Team has done the work to set up these projects and gather all the details, but we have no control over how the project could change when you get there.
- If your project requires a supervisor to show up and the supervisor has not arrived after 15 minutes, call Nicole Waggoner, Director of Local Impact at (614) 915-4190.
- There are many options that would be great for families, but please do not include your children in the number of slots you take when you sign up. Instead, indicate the number of children in the comments section. Whether or not a project will work for your child is up to your discretion.
- The deadline to signup is May 4.
Remember to represent Jesus and Grace Fellowship well!
Help us document the fun of Impact Week by posting photos on social media and using #graceimpact.
Thank you for serving and for being a part of our largest Impact event yet! We are excited to serve our community in this way!