We know that your job is tough and that it's not always easy to make time for each other if you're married or yourself if you're a single parent. So, we are ready to provide a fail proof, kid-free evening for you!!
On May 11, we'll host a Kids Night In (aka Parents Night Out) at the Upper Arlington Campus of Grace Fellowship from 6pm to 11pm. We will provide dinner, games, crafts and more - including a movie to end the evening. You provide the kids!
- When: Friday, May 11, from 6pm to 11pm
- Where: Grace Fellowship (4065 Kenny Road, Upper Arlington)
- Who: This event is open to all regular attenders of Grace at UA.
- Why: So you can have a night out!!
- Cost: There will be no cost to you for this event!
- Food: Pizza, chips, cookies, and drinks for all kids! (Please provide food for little ones.)
- Bring: Any alternative foods your child may need because of allergies/dietary restrictions.
Supplies for babies (bottles, food, favorite toys/blanket, diapers, etc.)
PJs and pillow/blanket for movie time