Night to shine volunteer
Thank you for helping us make this an incredible night for our guests by volunteering to serve!
All volunteer opportunities are filled.
Volunteer Details for February 9th:
- Please remember that childcare for volunteers is not provided.
- Check-in at Volunteer Central at your designated time listed on the sign-up.
- Buddies should report to rooms 102/103 to complete check-in.
- Buddies, paparazzi, red carpet, and dance floor volunteers should wear semi-formal or formal attire to help create a prom atmosphere.
*Please dress in a manner that helps us keep the spotlight on our honored guests.
- Volunteers serving in the respite room, food, and shoe shine areas should dress in black pants or skirt and a white shirt.
- All other volunteer areas should wear a blue Grace Fellowship impact t-shirt (if you do not have one, they will be available at the event during volunteer check-in).