*Volunteer Registration is currently closed. However, if you ATTEND Grace Fellowship and have a BACKGROUND CHECK on file, you can still volunteer by emailing Nicole.Waggoner@gracefellowship.c
VOLUNTEER DETAILS FOR FEBRUARY 8:
- Location - Night To Shine will take place at the Pickerington Campus (1449 Refugee Road).
- No Childcare - Please remember that childcare for volunteers is not provided.
- Check-in - Check-in will take place in the The Main Lobby at your designated time listed on the sign-up
- Buddies - Buddies should report to The Chapel Sanctuary (575 Diley Road) to complete check-in.
- Buddies, paparazzi, red carpet, and dance floor volunteers - These volunteers should wear semi-formal or formal attire to help create a prom atmosphere.
*Please dress in a manner that helps us keep the spotlight on our honored guest
- Respite room, food, and shoe shine - Volunteers serving in the respite room, food, and shoe shine areas should dress in black pants or skirt and a white shirt.
- All other volunteer areas - All other volunteers should wear a blue Grace Fellowship impact t-shirt (if you do not have one, they will be available at the event during volunteer check-in).