Thanks for volunteering for Single Parent Fair! We love blessing single parents in the community and in our church through this fun, free event! It's an awesome way for our church to love on parents and kids with no strings attached.
Please look through all the options available. There are opportunities to serve even if you cannot be at the event.
- Arrival time: Check signup.com for your particular arrival time.
- Volunteer Parking: Please carpool to allow more space for our guests. Park on the far side of the parking lot, closer to Refugee Road, to allow our guests a parking spot closer to the building entrance.
- Volunteer Entrance: Enter through the back door, located on the pond side of the building.
- Volunteer Check-in: Check in at Volunteer Central before heading to your designated area.
- Breakfast will be available for volunteers.
- Wear your blue Grace t-shirt. We will have them on-site if you don't have one. Your first t-shirt is free.
- Plan to stay until 1:30 pm to help with clean-up.
- There is no childcare provided for volunteers.