Single Parent Fair is a fun, free event where Grace Fellowship gets to show love and appreciation for the single parents in our church and surrounding community. To make this year's August 4 SPF a success, we need your help! You can partner with us as a volunteer (providing childcare, washing cars, etc), as a licensed professional (children's hair cuts and parent massages), by donating gift cards, or by making a donation towards school supplies packages.
Click the button below to learn about all of our volunteer and donation opportunities.
*To make a one-time donation towards school supplies packages, click here to access the giving page.
"Day Of" Information and Important Details
Thanks for volunteering for the 2018 Single Parent Fair! We love blessing single parents in the community and in our church through this fun, free event! It's an awesome way for Grace Fellowship to encourage and support parents and kids with no strings attached.
- Event Details: Saturday, August 4, at the Pickerington Campus (1449 Refugee Rd, Pickerington, 43147)
- Arrival Time: Be sure to check signup.com for your area's specific arrival time.
- Volunteer Parking: To allow space for our guests, we encourage you to carpool with other volunteers. Please park on the far side of the parking lot, closer to Refugee Road, to allow our guests a parking spot closer to the building entrance.
- Volunteer Entrance: Enter through the back door, located on the pond-side of the building.
- Volunteer Check-in: Check-in at Volunteer Central (located in the 100s hallway) before heading to your designated area.
- Breakfast will be available for volunteers.
- Wear your blue Grace volunteer t-shirt. If you do not have one, shirts will be available at the event when you check-in (your first t-shirt is free!).
- Plan to stay until 1:30pm to assist with clean-up.
- No childcare is provided for volunteers.