CHRIS & HEIDI SMITH
Chris and Heidi Smith, partners at Grace Fellowship since 2005, served Grace Fellowship in many capacities while living in Ohio. Since December of 2018, they’ve been serving in Cambodia with Roots of Grace Cambodia, a ministry launched because of what they had seen on a short-term mission trip.
Both Heidi and Chris had very successful careers in America. Heidi pursued a career in dentistry and Chris held multiple positions in the business world. Then God called them into the mission field to serve the families and children living on the streets in Battambang, Cambodia.
So, they obeyed and went.
Chris and Heidi studied the language of Cambodia, Khmer, and now spend their days leading Roots of Grace Cambodia, along with eight staff members. Chris and Heidi have also partnered with BrightStart Learning, another organization that Grace Fellowship partners with, in leading their strategy team. These two organizations, partnering together, are reaching close to 1000 people in Battambang weekly.
Here’s how you can partner with Christ & Heidi:
- Pray for the government to open schools and allow religious gatherings.
- Pray for the new discipleship program they plan to launch when gatherings are allowed.
- Pray for more workers to help their ministry.
- Pray for wisdom and direction if they should sell their car and buy a four wheel drive truck due to often poor road conditions in Cambodia.
- Partner with them financially to cover monthly ongoing needs.