Looking for a Good Read?
- Jesus the King by Tim Keller | A really compelling walk through of the book of Mark, which documents the life and ministry of Christ.
- How Good is Good Enough by Andy Stanley | A short read that is really helpful for everyone from the new believer to the mature disciple.
- Good Faith: Being a Christian when Society Thinks You're Irrelevant and Extreme by Dave Kinnaman and Gabe Lyons | The subtitle sells itself. This book is a great book to process how to live out your Christian faith in the current cultural context.
Build a Positive Playlist
- Living Hope by Phil Wickham
- No Wonder (Roar of the Rugged Cross) by River Valley Worship
- Bigger Than I Thought by Passion/Sean Curran
- Over All I Know by Vertical Worship
- There's Nothing That Our God Can't Do by Passion
- Always by Kristian Stanfill
- Do it Again by Elevation Worship
- Waymaker by Passion
- Provider by Urban Rescue
- Trust in You by Lauren Daigle
Past Messages on Hope