MIX 2022 (6-8th Grades)
June 20 - 24
$385 per student
*Incoming 6th-8th Graders
Cedarville University (Cedarville, OH)
MIX is a five-day summer event specifically designed for students in sixth, seventh, and eighth grades. It is intentionally crafted in ways that will engage students through tactile, interactive, and fun activities coupled with Bible-based teaching and small group interaction.
*A minimum of 200 spots are available, so snag yours while you can! Because of the number of spots available, please email your campus to register for MIX.*
*Balance is due May 1
What do I bring?
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Refillable water bottle
- Clothing for 4 days, including travel time:
- 2 sets of clothing for days 2, 3, and 4
- 1 set of clothing for each of these days should be suitable for getting wet/dirty
- jeans & a lightweight jacket for the possibility of cool evenings
- Colored apparel:
- We will split the camp up into 4 different colored teams – red, blue, green, and yellow. As the event gets closer, we will let you know which team you’re on! Make sure to bring plenty of clothing in your team’s color!
- Comfortable shoes for walking and session participation
- shoes for getting wet
- flip flops
- Bedding (sheets for a twin bed, blanket, or sleeping bag, pillow)
- Towels for showering and swimming
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste)
- Sunblock and bug spray
- Money for travel, the MIX store, offering, etc.
- Athletic equipment for recreation time (optional)