Our mission is to help people live Jesus-centered lives.


At Grace, we exist to help people meet, follow, and share Jesus. We currently carry out this mission with inviting, engaging, and active services at our four campuses in Pickerington, Jefferson, and Upper Arlington.

Grace's Jefferson Campus meets on Sunday at 3600 N Waggoner Rd. Services run about 70 minutes and feature live music, videos, and Biblical teaching from one of Grace's teaching Pastors. At the Jefferson Campus, nearly 70% of our weekend teachings are delivered via video technology, while the other 30% are delivered in-person by our Campus Pastor Jeremy Piehler.

As with all of our campuses, Grace offers age-appropriate weekend opportunities for children and students ages six-weeks through twelfth grade. Find out more about our Family Ministries!






Jeremy Piehler

The Jefferson Campus is lead by campus pastor Jeremy Piehler.










Connect Class

Are you new to Grace Fellowship? Have you been here for a while, but you’re not sure how to get connected, sign-up to volunteer, or join a group? We’d love for you to join us for our upcoming Connect Class. We’ll share with you who Grace Fellowship is as a church, and how you can get connected. For campus-specific details and times, or to register, click here.