Our mission is to help people live Jesus-centered lives.

Welcome to Grace's Upper Arlington Campus!

Grace exists to help people meet, follow, and share Jesus, to ultimately live Jesus-centered lives. We’d love to meet you where you are and come alongside you as you process this in your own life.

Grace's Upper Arlington Campus meets on Sundays at 4065 Kenny Rd. Services run about 70 minutes and feature live music, videos, and Biblical teaching from one of Grace's teaching Pastors. At the Upper Arlington Campus, nearly 70% of our weekend teachings are delivered via video technology, while the other 30% are delivered in-person by our Campus Pastor Jason Gruber.

Planning a visit?

We offer two Sunday services at our Upper Arlington Campus - 9:00am and 10:45am.

We also offer age-appropriate weekend opportunities for children and students ages six-weeks through 12th grade. Find out more about our Family Ministries!



Meet UA's Campus Pastor

Jason Gruber