We are looking for people who desire to do ministry in an innovative, creative, and collaborative environment. To fit on our staff team, you must have a passion to leverage your gifts and abilities in a fast-paced church that is focused on seeing lives be radically transformed. We are committed to creating a dynamic staff team that will challenge you to bring your best each and every day. If you are looking to make a difference in our community through a gospel-centric church that helps people live Jesus-centered lives, then Grace Fellowship might be for you.
If you are interested in applying for a job listed below, please follow these guidelines.
- Read through The Code. This will give you a clear picture of the culture of Grace and will help you determine if our church is a good fit for you.
- Pay attention to the role’s application deadline.
- Please include the role in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Attach your resume to your email.
- Pray that God will direct you and us as we search for these critical staff roles.
If you are chosen as one of the top candidates to move to the next step in the process, you will be notified within two days of the application deadline. If you are not notified, we are pursing other applicants who better match the qualifications we are searching for.
become a resident
Click here for additional information about becoming a Resident at Grace!
Thank you for your interest in Grace Fellowship's summer internship program. Our application period for the 2018 summer term is closed. We encourage you to check back for 2019 summer intern opportunities; the application will be available January 2019.
Learn more about interning at Grace Fellowship!