We are looking for people who desire to do ministry in an
Innovative, creative, and collaborative environment.
The Grace Fellowship staff members are passionate about leveraging our individual and collective gifts and abilities. We work as a team in a fast-paced church that is focused on seeing lives radically transformed.
We are committed to creating a dynamic staff team that will challenge you to bring your best each and every day. If you are looking to make a difference in our community through a gospel-centric church that helps people live Jesus-centered lives, then Grace Fellowship might be a great fit!
If you are interested in applying for a job listed below, please follow these guidelines.
- Read through The Code. This will give you a clear picture of the culture of Grace and will help you determine if our church is a good fit for you.
- Pay attention to the role’s application deadline.
- Please include the role in the subject line of your email (where applicable).
- Attach your resume to your email (where applicable).
- Pray that God will direct you and us as we search for these critical staff roles.
*If you are chosen as one of the top candidates to move to the next step in the process, you will be notified within two business days of the application deadline. If you are not notified, please know that we are pursuing other applicants who better match the qualifications we are seeking.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
(You will receive a response within seven days)
become a resident
Click here for additional information about becoming a Resident at Grace!
Thank you for your interest in Grace Fellowship's summer internship program. Our application period for the 2018 summer term is closed. We encourage you to check back for 2019 summer intern opportunities; the application will be available January 2019.
Learn more about interning at Grace Fellowship!